Monday, April 30, 2007

Comments from You

Hi Ho
I was just pondering this process and wanted to let you all know how much I love to hear from you. Please feel free to jot me a note, post a comment or send a long detailed email... I like knowing when you've tried a recipe. What did you change? How did you like it? Who did you make it for? All this gives folks encouragement to build a community here. We all love food, or Maine, or just like reading the ramblings of a woman who absolutely ENJOYS cooking.
Let me know what you want to hear as well. Are there any recipes you have been looking for? Any old-timey things you've been longing to find? I'll give it my best shot. So, if I'm not on the dance floor, I'll be in the kitchen trying to concoct something new for your amusement. The french have a wonderful phrase- a little something to taste is an Amuse Bouche- entertainment for your mouth. It's time to have some fun!
You can post here or email at savorlingerenjoy@gmail.com.
As always... Savor. Linger. Enjoy!
-Cynthia

No comments: